Singer Joey Feek has 'a few more days ... at the most,' husband writes


(CNN), he will see her daughter two years in their lifetime. And she did.
But Joey, Joey + Rory Feek one company, half of the duo, only a few days of life, and her husband Rory Feek company wrote.
"My wife has been sleeping in the day, In his blog on Monday Feek wrote his body was closed quickly," in my life alive.
"Joey hospice nurse back in the morning, perhaps only a few days most of us will."
In the past few years, Feeks "ecstatic journey alternates between highs and lows of heartbreak.
Joey Feek company named hometown - in 2014, the couple welcomed their daughter Indiana. Not long after his birth, he was diagnosed with Down syndrome walkers.
A few months later, the couple have learned to Joey Feek Hotel cervical cancer. Despite intensive treatment and surgery, the cancer spread to her colon and terminal.
In November, the couple decided to end the stage 4 cancer treatment Joey. The doctor told him that nothing they could do him anything. Joey Feek company was moved to Indiana hospice
.
Last fall, in spite of his imprisonment, his strength Rory Feek Hotel's wife wrote in bed.
"I have one day, he and his family did not see the eyes, said, 'I want to beat this' or 'no', I feel good, I believe," he wrote at the time.
He spent time with his wife and young daughter, to share pictures with her dancing.
"A few days ago, Joey went to the last day, I took her in my arms the living room, put her hand on my, we danced," he wrote.
However, "the storm, along with his cane, I slowly began to move around the room singing George Strait" you "You see, I like good music in the middle of his ears, because I care not to step on her toes. - he stopped, he looked at me and said: "how could I cause? ' "
love story
Six years later, in 2002, and even a few songs together, they make their way to become a star CMT music competition show contest "Can you duet."
Their first single, "liar, liar" by Naomi Judd had a popular video cameo. The couple also has ads Overstock.com.
Joey and terminally ill, although the 2016 Grammy-nominated couples and their performance is "If I need you."
In his last blog post, Rory Feek company wrote how proud about his wife's accomplishments.
"Joey, even to the last, he began to do all the right, sheer willpower (grace of God), the child's second birthday, he's still here to see us." he wrote a paper on Monday.
"Last week's number over the worst of his pain and his health continued to decline rapidly. And not long after, my wife's birthday independent decisions, enough." He is ready to repel, he told me. He said the state flower of Tennessee soon to blossom. It is time to go home. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment